četvrtak, 20. listopada 2011.

top tv shows in hollywood

Today my review is going to be about the biggest tv shows in Hollywood
I must say that my favorite movie genre is Comedy...but today I am doing some else genres review also...
So lets beggin ...

1. Entourage


On the first place of my Tv Show  list is surely Entourage...
short storyline (I recommend this show to everyone)

 In this sitcom, the suddenly risen film star Vince Chase, a 'jeune premier' of humble origins, learns the ropes of the business and the the high-profile world of the wealthy happy few in and around Hollywood. but not alone: he brings from his native New York his best friends and brother...so the story goes on, you can see and laugh to the Queens boys as they try to fit in the Hollywood fame and glory.


2.How I met your mother

 
 Everybody already heard for Barney Stinson and his famous quotes...The story starts in the year 2005, when then twenty-seven year old architect Ted was spurred on to want to get married after lawyer Marshall Eriksen and kindergarten teacher Lily Aldrin, his best friends from their college days at Wesleyan and Marshall who was his roommate at the time, got engaged after nine years of dating each other. Ted believed that his life mate was going to be news reporter and aspiring news anchor Robin Scherbatsky, who, despite having had a romantic relationship with her after this time, ended up being who the kids know as their "Aunt" Robin.

3.The Sopranos

 
And for the end one show that literally everyone seen and loved "The Sopranos"...An innovative look at the life of fictional Mafia Capo Tony Soprano, this serial is presented largely first person, but additional perspective is conveyed by the intimate conversations Tony has with his psychotherapist. We see Tony at work, at home, and in therapy. Moments of black comedy intersperse this aggressive, adult drama, with adult language, and extreme violence

13 komentari:

Jules kaže...

I've never seen 'How I met your Mother' but will now. I love The Sopranos!

Mai Yang kaže...

I gotta say, I heard "how I met your mother" from a friend but never bother to watch it though. The only tv show, comedy show that I don't get tired of watching is the "two and a half man" ..

my top 3 would be.
3. Mentalist
2. White Collar
1. Dexter

I do watch some teen series too like, Glee, Gossip Girl, Vampire Diaries, Secret Circle and another vampire series, True Blood and what else? CSI, Criminal minds and before, Prison break and 24. oh! and Nikita btw =))

Debra She Who Seeks kaže...

I love The Sopranos too! Wouldn't want to know them though. Thanks for popping by my blog today!

coneforce kaže...

yeah your more like a crime, mystery kind :) but i follow you totally with some of these shows...
Prison break and 24 is a Cult for me....And Nikita lol I can't belive that someone except me watched that stuff ..

Anonimno kaže...

I love them all! (:

The Angry Lurker kaže...

How I met your mother is a favourite and The Big Bang Theory as well...good comedy.

Adam kaže...

I don't watch much TV anymore since losing cable, but I want to watch How I met your mother

Bersercules kaže...

I've only seen How I Met Your Mother but I do plan on checking out the others some day!

Sub Radar (Mike) kaže...

The Sopranos is one of the best series of all time!

Our Blog kaže...

Man do I love HIMYM.

Anonimno kaže...

I have no idea what/who the Sopranos are. Should I watch it?

A. kaže...

I really like them :)

Unknown kaže...

Colorado is my choice.

Objavi komentar

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More